Stompgrip’s Stomp Pads were created to act as a griptape substitute for snowboards. Stompgrip designs and manufactures 3D stomp pads and was the first to innovate the first clear stomp pads so riders’ graphics can show through.
- 3-D plastic injection molded stomp pads with or without graphics.
- Ultra-clear, proprietary plastic blend so you can show off your graphics.
- Molded rounded edges to prevent peeling off of boards.
- Strongest adhesives with easy to peel and stick backer.
- All products are made to order.
- Made in the USA.
STOMP PAD BENEFITS:
- Give riders control when skating through the flats and lift lines.
- Provide traction for snowboarders’ free foot when exiting or getting on the lift.
- Stomping one-footed landings and tricks.
- Clearing snow and ice from your boot before strapping in.
STOMP PAD SERIES
Stompgrip groups its stomp pads into five “Series” or themes:
- PRO SERIES: The Pro Series stomp pads were created with a large, square surface area and are available in multiple traction profiles; quad plate, super volcano and volcano. 3D griptape in action.
- OLD SCHOOL SERIES: The Old School Series is the original line of stomp pads that Stompgrip created.
- ARTIST SERIES: The Artist Series was created by working with a few artists who shared their artwork and self-portraits with Stompgrip where they were transformed into 3D traction.
- 3D SERIES: The 3D Series includes everything imaginable in 3D traction for a snowboard: a six pack, skull and bones, a snowflake and an iron cross.
- CRITTERS SERIES: The Critters Series is made up of different animals or critters. There is even a robot monkey!
Custom stomp pads are also available. They can be designed to promote a snowboard shop or to outfit a resort’s rental fleet. Please contact Stompgrip’s customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org for all custom stomp pad inquiries.